The big day is upon us, and we would like to celebrate #MargaritaDay with an interesting Le Pommier twist! White Wine Margaritas — it’s brilliant, it’s delicious and it will definitely impress your friends! 🙂
This recipe serves 6 and a perfect alternative to classic margarita would be Le Pommier’s Sauvignon Blanc.
- Juice of 4 – 5 Limes
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- 2 Tablespoons Orange Juice Concentrate
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 4 Shots Triple Sec / Orange Liqueur
- 1 Bottle Le Pommier Sauvignon Blanc
- Salt and Limes to garnish
- Combine the citrus juices, orange juice concentrate, and sugar in a pitcher and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the Triple Sec and wine.
- Pour into salt rimmed (optional) glasses over a few ice cubes.
- Garnish with lime.
- This can be made up to one day ahead of time. Be sure to stir well before pouring.
About Le Pommier’s Sauvignon Blanc:
Pale green with light straw hues on the colour. The nose is laden with gooseberry and tropical fruit. The palate shows lime, citrus and gooseberry fruit with a flinty, mineral finish. (Ageing potential: 1 – 2 years)
Be sure to follow us on our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest) for all the latest happenings at Le Pommier Wine Estate. Follow our Le Pommier Country Food Board on Pinterest for more great recipes!