If you haven’t tried our Honey Mustard Pork Belly yet — you’ve missed out! A very popular dish at our Le Pommier Restaurant and we just had to share the recipe.
Le Pommier Honey Mustard Pork Belly Recipe
- 350g Pork Belly
- 150ml Honey Mustard Sauce
- 30g Baby Apple (2 apples)
Honey Mustard Sauce:
- 250ml Soya Honey Sauce
- 10gr Ginger
- 60ml Lemon Juice
- 5gr Sesame Seeds
- 15gr Mustard Dijon
Place all the ingredients in a pot, bring the sauce to boil.
- Grill belly for about 15 min in a very hot oven.
- Place pork belly in sauce and cook for 10 min till sauce bubbles and becomes thick like syrup.
- Garnish with baby apple.
- Serve with creamy mash and seasonal veggies.
Honey Mustard Pork Belly pairs perfectly with either a white or red wine. But because of the sweet, spicy notes of the sauce used for the pork belly and the earthy taste of the pork we would advise Le Pommier Summercourt Chardonnay – it will enhance the flavours perfectly