Making dinner together as a couple can be a very romantic thing to do, and it’s not even that expensive. Add feel-good music, light the candles, and pour a glass of Le Pommier wine and away you go.
We found some great recipes that are perfect for sharing:
1. Spaghetti Carbonara. When we hear the word Spaghetti, there’s only one thing that pops into our heads – the scene from the movie Lady and the Tramp, eating Spaghetti by candlelight. Spaghetti will, therefore, always have a romantic connotation for us. We found the perfect recipe for you to try out. Click here to read more.
2. Buffalo Chicken Pizza. A pizza is a great meal to share. Have you ever tried to make a homemade pizza? Well, now is the time! Click here to see the full recipe.
3. Cherry Chocolate Mousse. A sweet treat after your shared dinner is just what you need to end a romantic evening. You can add more berries to spice up the recipe. You certainly can’t go wrong with a chocolate mousse – it’s a classic! Click here to see what ingredients you need to make this lovely mousse.
4. Lasagna for two. Be creative with your Lasagna recipe, and make it in a different pan! We found a Lasagna recipe that you can make in a loaf pan, enough for two! How cute! Excellent with a fresh side salad.
5. Thai Beef & Vegetable Curry. Curry is always a good idea if you crave some comfort food! Add in some extra romance and spice by theming it with a Thai dinner theme. We found a perfect recipe for you to try out.