The Le Pommier’s restaurant is a family-owned restaurant that makes a wide variety of gourmet burgers, salads, fresh sandwiches, pizzas or more traditional meals. All our food is cooked in-house, and we do not use pre-cooked patties or toppings.
Ever wondered what the actual ingredients are in your favourite gourmet burger?
I’m going to tell you!
Our Le Pommier’s Gourmet Burger is genuinely homemade. Every ingredient is fresh and homemade. We use only premium, all-natural meats from the well-known Delico Butchery and buns from Espresso Bakery. We make our burgers by hand on a patty press. Smother it in a freshly made cheese, bacon and mushroom sauce, and top it off with the tomato and lettuce sourced from our vegetable garden.
We’re proud of what we do, and you’ll be pleased with how delicious our burgers are.
So, next time you’re planning a gourmet burger, ask yourself: “What do I want to eat, and how can I be sure it’s healthy?”
Then order a Le Pommier’s Gourmet Burger and have peace of mind.
Don’t forget to add your favourite bottle of Le Pommier Wines with your meal.
We hope you enjoy the taste of our delicious and wholesome gourmet burgers! If you want to make some for your next dinner party or family get together, here’s a recipe to help you make your own! Enjoy!
Gourmet Burger (makes 1)
Gourmet Burger Ingredients
1 Roll, White Seeded
30 g Tomato, Sliced
20g Onion, White
20g Salad greens
180g Beef mince, to be formed into patty, add seasoning and spices
Gourmet Sauce Ingredients
10g Cake flour
15g Cheddar Cheese
1g Black pepper
Method for Gourmet Sauce
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together ¼ cup of milk and the flour.
- Pour in the remaining milk and salt, bringing it to a boil over medium heat. Stir frequently.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. The mixture will start to thicken.
- Chop Bacon & Mushrooms.
- In a separate pan, fry bacon and mushrooms till cooked.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the cheese, bacon, mushrooms, and pepper until the cheese melts.
To assemble the Gourmet Burger
- Cut open the roll and placed the cooked patty (cooked to your liking) on top.
- Place all your tomato, onion, and salad greens on top.
- Add your Gourmet Sauce to your burger and place the top of the bun on top.
- Serve with your favourite chips or side salad.