One of the top sellers on our menu is our famous Chicken Pie. We had so many requests for the recipe that we decided to make it official and share it with everyone. This is an old family recipe carried over from generation to generation. It is easy to make and will always impress your guests!
So, put on your Jaime Oliver’s chef’s hat and let’s get started 🙂
Le Pommier Chicken Pie Recipe
- 2 Whole Chickens
- 250g Mushrooms
- 400g Puff Pastry
- 1 Onion
- 250ml Cream
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Coarse Black Pepper
- 50g Celery
- 500ml White Sauce made with 500ml Chicken Stock
- 40g Veggies
- Cook or bake chicken for 1 hour, debone and shred the chicken
- Chop and fry celery, onions and mushrooms together
- Prepare the white sauce with the chicken stock
- Add the chicken and vegetables to the chicken stock mixture
- Put in pie dish — cover with pastry
- Bake until brown for 10 -15 minutes at 180°C
- Leave to cool down and enjoy!
- The recipe serves 6 people
The Chicken Pie pairs perfectly with a Le Pommier Sauvignon Blanc (Order directly from our website).