We strive to ensure that our use of your personal information or personal data is lawful, reasonable, and relevant to our business activities, with the goal of improving our services and your experience.
This privacy notice sets out what personal information we collect from you, how we collect your personal information, why we collect it and related matters.
Please read this privacy notice carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it and contact us if you need any clarity or assistance, using the contact details set out at the end of this policy.
There are two kinds of information which we collect from social networking sites, namely basic information and extended information.
The information we may actively collect from you may include your:
- Identifying information – example: your name, surname, gender, date of birth and physical location
- contact details – example: e-mail address and phone number
This could include your additional identifying information and contact details, biographical information, educational history, personal preferences, your “likes” and “dislikes”, or other social networking sites your currently on.
You can decide the layers of extended information which you want to share with us.
We could also ask you to be more specific in what information you would like to receive from us. Example you would like to receive information about our wines, restaurant and specials.
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our services, to develop new ones. We constantly strive to improve our users’ experience, and so we also use the information we collect in order to offer you information and content which is more appropriately tailored for you.
We may collect and use your personal information to:
- establish and verify your identity;
- maintain and update our databases;
- communicate with you in various ways (determined by you in your privacy settings), such as e-mail, telephonically, SMS notifications
- carry out marketing, product research and development;
- to tailor general advertising on our platforms more appropriately for user groups
Where we will collect your data:
We will get your permission before collecting or using your personal information for any other purpose.
Once you decide you no longer want any information from us, you can unsubscribe, and your contact details will be deleted.
Any enquires about this policy, you can kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org